Baby Signs® Center Certification Training
Help your staff teach basic sign language to infants and toddlers with the Baby Signs® Center Certification Training. This professional development program gives early childhood educators the skills and knowledge to teach sign language to infants and toddlers in their centers. The program is designed to help child care programs of any size easily incorporate the Baby Signs® Program into their existing early childhood and parenting programs.
The training is a 3-hour video-based program that can be delivered by a certified Baby Signs® Instructor or by staff members themselves. The training includes games, songs, and activities to keep teachers engaged and excited. In addition, the training covers a wide range of topics, including:
- The benefits of teaching infant sign language
- How to choose the right signs
- How to teach signs
- How to incorporate sign language into daily interactions
Upon completion of the training, centers will be certified as a Baby Signs® Center.
The Center Certification Training includes the following:
- Staff Training Guide: This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to prepare for and deliver the training.
- Center Certification Training Video: This video covers the three chapters of the training: Overview for Facilitators, The Early Childhood Educator Training, and The Baby Signs® Program in Action.
- Center Certification Training Resources: These resources include the documents needed to conduct the training, complete certification, and market the center’s inclusion of the Baby Signs® Program.
- Baby Signs® Program Introduction Video: This video introduces the Baby Signs® Program and its benefits.
- Video Dictionary: This video dictionary includes 150 of the most frequently used ASL signs and 35 baby-friendly modifications.
- Classroom Resource Files: These files include resources to help staff become successful in implementing the Baby Signs® Program in their center. These resources include posters, parent newsletters, color time pages, log and song lyrics.
- USB Flash Drive: This USB flash drive contains all of the files and videos included in the Center Certification Training.
The Baby Signs® Center Certification Training is a valuable resource for early childhood educators who are looking to teach sign language to young children. The training is comprehensive, engaging, and effective. If you are interested in teaching sign language to young children, I encourage you to consider the Baby Signs® Center Certification Training.
Benefits of the Baby Signs® Center Certification Training:
- Teach your staff how to teach sign language to infants and toddlers
- Help your center become a Baby Signs® Center
- Get access to the Baby Signs® Program resources
- Improve communication between your staff and the children they care for
- Promote early language development in children
- Encourage bonding between children and their caregivers
To learn more about the Baby Signs® Center Certification Training, please visit our website or contact us today.